Seven stone temples are in a covered courtyard approached from the lake by flights of stone-steps and bordered by a strong wall. The wife of Rao Desalji (1718-1741), Vagheli Mahakunvar built the temples of Lakshminarayan, Trikamray, Adinarayan, Govardhannath, Dwarkanath and Lakshmiji in the style of Dwarka temples in 1734. The temple of Trikamray is same in style and shape like Koteshwar. It is 72 feet long, 68 1\2 feet wide and 61 feet high and it has three side covered buildings with a large one in the centre, all cap with domes resting on twelve feet high pillars.
The stone and wood frames at the entrance are luxuriously stamped. The doors are plated with silver in which flowers, fruits, leaves and creepers are with much proficiency. The shelter of the God stands on a base and is supported on four silver pillars with fine spiral flutes and handsomely fixed friezes, bases and shafts. There are three Guphas besides these temples: Ram Gupha, Lakshaman Gupha and Shesh Gupha.
A fair is organized on 11th to 15th Kartik (November-December) every year. Narayan Sarovar has good services of lodging and boarding.
ટિપ્પણીઓ નથી:
ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો