Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Micro-Incisional Cataract Extraction Surgeries
- i-Tech Phaco - emulsification system
- oldable Intra Ocular Lenses
- mooth Surgeries in Complicated Cataract Cases
Vitred Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Laser Photocoagulator to Seal-Off retinal breaks, to treat Diabetic & Hypertensive Retinopathy Cases, treating Intra Ocular Tumors Like Retinoblastoma and certain forms of AGe Related Macular Degeneration (ARMD)
- iagnosis of management of pediatric patients suffering with Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
- epair of retinal detachments by scleral buckling
- Automated Perimetry for accurate diagnosis of Glaucoma in special cases
- Availability of applanation tonometry and anti glaucoma surgeries
Strabismus & Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Once a month visiting faculty (Dr. Kalpit Shah, Ahmedabad) for expert diagnosis and surgical intervention
- Surgical correction of squint
Tolani Eye Hospital is a 16 bedded hospital located in the heart of the city and is easily approachable.
Operation TheatreThe hospital has one Major & one Minor Operation Theatre.
Minor Operation theatre is used for performing all the outdoor minor ophthalmic surgeries.
Major Operation theatre is equipped with all types of specialized ophthalmic instruments and equipment like Phaco-Emulsification Machine & Microscope to perform various types of surgeries like :
- Oculoplatic Surgeries
- Repair of Ocular Injuries
Indoor Patient DepartmentThe hospital has 16 Beds, which are distributed amongst the various wards as under
- General Ward (Male) ··················· 4 Beds
- General Ward (Female) ··············· 4 Beds
- Special Rooms ··························· 8 Beds
Hospital is equipped with the latest Ophthalmic Equipment which includes
- Alcon Universal II Phaco emulsification machine for sutureless cataract surgery.
- Carl Zeiss Slit Lamp for diagnostic purposes.
- Two Ophthalmic Surgical Microscopes ( Zeiss 1FR and Topcon OMS 75) for intraocular surgeries.
- Keratometer for measuring corneal curvature and contact lens fitting.
- Alcon Nd YAG Laser for treatment of secondary cataract and management of Glaucoma without surgery.
- Grand Seiko Autorefractometer for computerised detection of refractive errors.
- Bio-Medics A – Scan machine for calculation of IOL power before cataract surgery.
- Applanation Tonometer for accurate measurement of eye pressure.
Alcon Phaco-Emulsification Machine
Alcon Yag Laser
1. Cataract surgery by Phacoemulsification method under TOPICAL ANAESTHESIA ensuring.
- No pain
- No injection
- No bandage
- No hospitalisation
3. Small Incision Cataract surgery and Extra Capsular cataract surgery with the implanatation of intra ocular lenses.
4. Other surgeries like.
- Repair of Ocular Injuries
- Oculoplastic Surgeries like entropion, ectropion, etc.
- Minor surgeries like Pterygium, Chalazion etc.